✨ Here is a simple guide on how to care for oily skin
How to care for oily skin?
- USE CLEANSERS with salicylic acid (BHA)
- USE SPOT TREATMENTS for ACNE of benzoyl peroxide/ azelaic acid/ potassium azeloyl diglycinate
- USE GEL MOISTURISERS with hyaluronic acid/ glycerin/ other humectants
- REDUCE OIL PRODUCTION by using niacinamide/ BHA serums
- DON'T PICK ON ACNE
- REDUCE ACNE SPOTS by using niacinamide/ alpha arbutin
- EXFOLIATE DEAD CELLS & DEBRIS by using AHA, twice a week
- PROTECT WITH SUNSCREEN by using SPF 30 or greater
? A quick trivia: BHA/ salicylic acid + AHA + niacinamide + azelaic acid - our recommended products for oily skin!