Confused between AHA & BHA? Here’s a short & quick guide on the difference between AHA & BHA! ?
✨What's the difference between AHA & BHA?
- AHA works on exfoliating the top layers of the skin, BHA works on exfoliating the deeper layers
- While AHA works on pigmentation, tanning, dullness & rough skin, BHA works on pores, acne & black & white heads
- AHA is best suited by all skin types, while BHA is best suited for oily skin types
- Use AHAs upto 30% and BHAs upto 2% in a cosmetic product
?Can AHA & BHA be used together?
- Yes, all skin types can use them together
- Using them together keeps skin smooth, free from blackheads, acne & evens out skin tone
- Sensitive & very dry skin can use them on a well moisturised/ hydrated skin