Layering different ingredients can be a tough task if we aren't sure what ingredient works well with what ingredient and what is the best time to use them. Keep reading if you want to know how to incorporate Niacinamide + Vitamin C +AHA +Salicylic Acid in your morning and night skincare routine.
Morning Skincare Routine:
Evening Skincare Routine:
1. Question: Can I use niacinamide with alpha arbutin and vitamin C?
In both the AM and PM routines, you can combine niacinamide with alpha arbutin in this order. Some people believe that combining vitamin C and niacinamide in a skincare programme is unhelpful.
2. Can I use salicylic acid and hyaluronic acid together?
Both are acceptable options. In fact, combining your salicylic acid with hyaluronic acid is a great idea. Because its role is to absorb excess oil, salicylic acid can be a touch drying to the skin.
3. Can I use salicylic acid, niacinamide and hyaluronic acid together?
Indeed, you can! The capacity to offer hydration and protection to the skin is the primary benefit of combining niacinamide with hyaluronic acid.
4. Can you layer salicylic acid and niacinamide?
yes. They are well-suited to one another. Salicylic acid can permeate deeper into the layers of the skin since it is oil soluble, but it can also dry and irritate the skin.
5. Can I use salicylic acid and alpha arbutin together?
Yes, you can. Don't be fooled by the long names of these ingredients; they're all really simple to combine.
6. How to layer alpha arbutin and salicylic acid?
Apply 2-3 drops of Alpha Arbutin Serum on your face and gently spread it around in a circular motion. Allow 1-2 minutes for the serum to reach the deeper layers of the skin. Then you can use it to layer with other items.
7. Can I use salicylic acid and alpha arbutin together?
Yes, you can use se salicylic acid and alpha arbutin together because it is extremely simple and safe.
8. How to layer alpha arbutin and salicylic acid?
Apply a couple of drops of Alpha Arbutin Serum on your face and gently massage it in a circular motion. Allow the serum to permeate the deeper layers of the skin by allowing it to sit for 1-2 minutes. After that, you can use other items to overlay it.